Friday, February 23, 2007

A pj for Serena

Well I'm back again to blogging away. I love this way of making a personal journal and it does more for my own soul when I come back and read my musings at a later date and I am reminded of the simple pleasures and the talent that God has given me.

I started to crochet using Moda Dea Beloved in Turquoise. This yarn has such a wonderful feel to it. Just touching it makes you want to snuggle. "Serena", I said, "Just feel this yarn". Serena, let the yarn run through her fingers, "Mum, she said, "I would love a pj.". So, guess what, my crochet hook took on this project with a zest. I have completed the top. All I am waiting for is for Serena to put it on and make any small adjustments and complete the edging. I will insert a picture tomorrow. I am still deciding whether I should pursue using the same color for the pants or make it with the color "rose" and tie up the pant to the top with some "turquoise" designs on the pant legs. Anyway! wait for the reveal tomorrow.

No comments: